Most authors know the value of submitting articles to ezines (electronic magazines) and yet they are reluctant to do so on a regular basis. Typically, they will get started with great enthusiasm. Then after a short time, they will get distracted and forget the importance of having backlinks (the link from their blog/site on a highly ranked and highly visible ezine site) appear on a consistent basis.
It is one of the best methods to establish your expertise as a writer and become known in your industry. Imagine an ezine picking up your article and sending it out to 100,000 interested subscribers. That is priceless advertising for you and will generate more traffic than nearly anything else you will be able to do.
I have seen many software packages ranging from $100 to $1,000 that will manage the backend (actually submitting the article to the appropriate ezines) for you. Trying to do this manually would be too time consuming and cumbersome.
ASHelper is absolutely free. You write your article and based on your keywords, the article is submitted to all current ezines which are related to your topic.
Here are some of the features of ASHelper:
- Easy to use and fast software
- A list of 126 high PR article directories that is constantly updated
- 104 directories ready for 100% auto submission and 22 directories ready for semi-auto submission
- Article spinning to create unique articles automatically
- 100% automated account registration and article submission
- Fast submission to 2 directories simultaneously
- Ability to add new directories
So take advantage of this great free software package and watch the traffic avalance on your blog!